Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We're On Our Way, Dolly!


Be-Dazzled!

Tomorrow marks a musical event in this lady's short lifetime: I'll be heading Tennessee way on a pilgrimage to Pigeon Forge. Why there? Well I, along with a few friends, am a pretty fierce fan of Dolly. That's right. We're heading to Dollywood. And the Great Smoky Mountains (I might just cry when I see them.) Along the way, though, we'll make a stop in Nashville to eat some serious fried chicken and bbq, drink some bourbon, probably attend a demolition derby and hopefully hear some good music. Even if we don't hear anything live, we've compiled over 10 CDs for our road trip from Memphis to Nashville to Pigeon Forge and back. The mixes range from Hank Williams to Mos Def. And while I don't have anything bedazzled to wear, I did do my nails with little pink stones on them, as an homage to the busty one. I might actually stuff my bra for the car ride down there. Big Tits Road Trip!

1 comment: