Friday, September 4, 2009

Tennessee...I miss you!

Tennessee made me want to sing, dance (which I did) and eat - a lot! The roadtrip to Memphis (Sun Studio), Nashville (Robert's Western World) and Pigeon Forge (Dollywood) gave me a chance to have some super fun times with my buddies and to learn a lot more about rock 'n' roll. Along the way we sampled bbq, bourbon, fried green tomatoes, chicken, peach pie, pb&j sandwiches, oreos (yes, the fried applies to all the items), a county fair, roller coasters, candied apples, and lots of great music. A friend of mine will be chronicling the trip in a diary format for a super-cool magazine and I expect everyone to read the article when it comes out (I will point you in the right direction when the time comes)! Until then, here's Elvis to tide you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment